Sunday, 29 September 2013

Bookmarking.com Hacked by china and Argentina! Must see!!!

Today I just came from a birthday party & started crawling the web. I was finding sites who gives do-follow link so I came to www.Bookmarking.com and what I see is, the site is hacked by Chinese an Argentine Hackers. Following is the snapshot of the Bookmarking .com
See following picture.


Bookmarking.com Hacked by China and Argentina

Please let me know what do you think about this, just do a comment!

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed this. I was going to submit my links to http://binaryoptionschannel.com and I noticed this page. Bookmarking.com is still hacked for 2 months...that's crazy. I guess Argentina and china took over the site and they're not handing it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right.. Thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete

Start conversation by adding a comment.

Unnecessary links in comments are removed.