Saturday, 2 November 2013

How to change the color of Photoshop CS6 interface easily (Also a video tutorial is included)

Ever seen Photoshop CS6, its interface is totally black and I really don't like that color if it is to be applied to allover in my photoshop. And sometimes even you may have problem of no idea. I mean by seeeing black color sometimes I just stuck because of no new idea. So here is my todays article going to show you how to change the color of Photoshop cs6 interface.

How to change the color of Photoshop CS6 Interface color easily.


The ugly and Black colored interface of Photoshop CS6 - Learn how to change the color of photoshop CS6 interface
The ugly and Black colored interface of Photoshop CS6

Follow this 3 steps to change color of Photoshop CS6 :


  1. First open Photoshop CS6
  2. Then Click on Edit tab
  3. And click on Preferences [At the bottom of list]

Now go to Interface and from there change the color to dark gray, gray, light gray and click ok and you are done! If you want you can watch the video tutorial created by me. 


Reactions:

2 comments:

Start conversation by adding a comment.

Unnecessary links in comments are removed.