How to Reset Google Chrome (windows 7) .
When I am new to use Google Chrome I don't know so much about it as I am new bee @ that time . I was using it regularly & also trying to exploring new option and so more ...... One day I was browsing through Google Chrome and when I search on Google then click on any link in that page it opens new tab & it happens again and again . So I decided to find something solution . At that time I have 2 options the first one was " To uninstall Google Chrome & again install it " another one was " To Reset Chrome to its default " so I choose second one .
Here is the best way to reset chrome at its default value
First close all windows of Google chrome if any ( First read this post then close )
- Then open start - enter this " %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\" ( without quotes ) - press ENTER - Find Default - Delete that folder your Chrom Is Reset .
Tip : IT'l DELETE all Bookmarks .
Please do a comment!
Please do a comment!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Start conversation by adding a comment.
Unnecessary links in comments are removed.