Sunday, 14 July 2013

How to post blank message and status in Facebook | Post blank Message in Facebook

I was chatting with my cousin brother on Facebook and suddenly I saw 2 blank messages I thought it was an error, but after few days same thing happened. I have heard about this so many times but I thought it was a waste of time. So I asked him what is going on how would you post blank messages? Then he told me about the trick.

Post blank message in the facebook.

1. Login to Facebook.

2. Go to messages.

3. And just do this :

Hold ALT & type following :

0173 

And hit ENTER

Thats it you are done! Do this trick & amaze your friends. Do comment & ya Shhh!!! Keep it secret!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start conversation by adding a comment.

Unnecessary links in comments are removed.