Monday, 15 April 2013

Filled Under:
, ,

How I can make my laptop cool? | laptop cooling

If you are a hardcore gamer then you noticed that your laptop is going to be hot, hotter & hottest. It is like a frying pan in front of you. So how to make it cool? Remember whenever you play some simulation games on
your laptop it is going to be hot. And if your laptop does not cool very soon then the heat inside your laptop will burn some part like video card and it will be costly too.
I have the same problem of overheating but it is good that no part of my laptop is burned. I am also a hardcore gamer & like to play. So whenever I play any  simulation game that game is gonna crash with every 5 or 7 minutes of play. So I searched everywhere and I came to know that laptop overheating causes crashing of games because windows prevent it. And I try everything that is possible to make my laptop always cool.

Here are some tips for you to make your laptop cool.


Laptop cooling pad

If you have this then don't worry it is the greatest way of cooling your laptop. If you want to know more about this then read more here >>>.

Remove Battery.

When you play any simulation game while charging your laptop the battery becomes hot because it is charging & providing power to your laptop also. By removing battery you can see a dramatic change in the overall temperature.

Closing other applications

When there is no need of other applications or they are running for nothing then close them. Because more the processor is in use more the temperature. 

Air flow

Don't block airflow by blocking ventilators of laptop. Try following tips.

Surface

Place your laptop on the plane surface so that the air can pass away through the laptops base & cool it down. Whenever you are on the bed or sofa then use plywood or anything which will make a gap.

Height

Increase the height between the ground (I mean place where you are putting your laptop) & the laptops back.

 I hope you like this useful tips. If you know anything better then comment now!




2 comments:

  1. good post but no use of cooling pads.
    i have cooling pad but its not helping to reduce temperature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Omya I think you have a laptop cooling pad but its size is less than your laptop I mean if your laptops size is 15" then buy a laptop cooling pad which is supported upto 15" laptops. Check if that cooling pad is supported with your laptops size. Anyway thanks for comment.

      Delete

Start conversation by adding a comment.

Unnecessary links in comments are removed.