Friday, 12 April 2013

How to create a your own Forum for FREE | Free forum creation

Do you want to build your own community or forum but don't know how to code it or any other complex method. Do you want to make a forum where you & your friends can chat and share but don't want to spend money. Then you are at the right place. Today I am going to give you a short list of websites who allows to create a very own forum for free.

Free Forums.org


Free Froums.org is founded in 2007 and it is one
of the trusted forum making site. They say that they will give 24*7 service by e-mail & support forums also. But overall it is simple to use & the best part of it is it is FREE.<!--more-->

InvisionFree.com


InvisionFree.com is pretty much good but it is not that best. It is free, fast and easy but its look is congested so a newbie will get confuse. You can easily create a good forum with invisionFree.com .I have also forum on that but because of less time I don't use it.

CreateaForum.com


Create a free forum is one of the tough competitor for above all free forum services because of its features. Createafreeforum.com offers you several features like

  • Built in Photo gallery.
  • Built in Portal.
  • Built in acrade [1000+ Games]
  • E-commerce system.
  • Classified system.

ForumOtion.com



Forumotion.com is my favorite free forum service because it is free, fast, reliable,simple,easy,etc. Forumotion offers phpbb3 forums [Tip: phpbb is a script of forum]. It is easy to use. It does not mess up all things. It is well structured, fast & it offers various skins (themes) for forums. 

 There are several others also like
  •  nabble.com
  •  lefora.com
  •  proboards.com
  •  forumer.com
  • makeforum.org
  • prophpbb.com
 but I haven't tried them but if you had tried any one of them then let us know about them (by comments) & I will update this post. Thanks for reading. Enjoy your day.




2 comments:

  1. Really good post. Now I am gonna make a simple community with all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment & Best of luck for your community!

    ReplyDelete

Start conversation by adding a comment.

Unnecessary links in comments are removed.